Michelle Rider, also known as Shelly Belly has taken the comedy and social media scene by storm.
"Michelle Rider also known as Shelly Belly has become one of the top acts in the comedy world, delighting fans with a one-of-a-kind hilarious stand-up comedy show"
Michelle has branched out and is now traveling the U.S and filling seats. Michelle's relatable comedy consists of talking about things you won't, but she will with a tough of Naughty.
Michelle began her comedy career performing relatable Southern comedy on stages across the Southeast she then gained attention in the comedy world after releasing comedy skits online as shellybellycomedy. Since then her comic videos have gone on to earn millions of views and she has since gained millions of followers and likes through her social media accounts.
Apart from her work as a stand-up comedian, Michelle was discovered through her social media by Studio Lambert and was chosen to be on the number one reality show The Circle Season 3 on Netflix. Her time on The Circle was the most watched season to date and the world fell in love with her southern twang and funny personality. Michelle has also been featured in Cosmo, ELLE, Buzzfeed, IMDb, ABC, NBC, Fox, Roku, Parade, Bustle, ENews, Women's Health, Newsweek, The Decider, TV Insider, and has been on talk shows and podcast across the U.S, (Google Michelle Rider, she is everywhere)
- Shows are 18+ and include adult language and themes.
- Drinks are available including beer, wine, cider, seltzer, limited mixed drinks and non-alcoholic options. Please have your ID ready.
- Hot Dogs are available at the show and cooked as they are ordered.
- Tickets are also available at the door.
- Seats are first come first serve.
- Doors will open 30 minutes before show time
- The use of video equipment or flash photography is strictly prohibited
- Parking can be found on State Street or the Shelby Street parking lot.