This is a unique comedy show where comedians debate ridiculous questions. Each week we cover a different topic from Marvel Movies, 90's Music, Dating, Superstitions, and more!
Previous shows have included questions like "Would you rather have a weapon like Thor's hammer which you can only continue to use as long as you have a pure heart or Iron Man's suit which you can only continue to use as long as you don't gain any weight?"
"Someone is sending you anonymous love poems. Is that flattering or frightening?"
Each week the show is recorded for the "Pick a Side Stupid" podcast hosted by Shawn Carter.
We're always happy to make new friends at this show and grow our community. Hope to see you there.
- Shows are 18+ and include adult language and themes. (13 - 17 y/o may attend only if accompanied by a parent/guardian)
- Drinks are available including beer, wine, cider, seltzer, limited mixed drinks and non-alcoholic options. Please have your ID ready.
- Hot Dogs are available at the show and cooked as they are ordered.
- Tickets are also available at the door.
- Seats are first come first serve.
- Doors will open 30 minutes before show time
- The use of video equipment or flash photography is strictly prohibited
- Parking can be found on State Street or the Shelby Street parking lot.