Doug Key is proving to be one of the best new headliners along the East Coast. He’s been touring the country performing at comedy clubs, colleges, corporate events, and cult meetings for over a decade and has been seen on MTV, ABC, VH1, and Comedy Central Digital. In 2019, Doug had the honor of headlining the world famous Caroline’s on Broadway in Times Square after being selected as one of their “Breakout Artists” of the year. Making a name for himself in New York City, Doug gained some attention and experience regularly working the road with national headliner Mark Normand and is a frequent guest on bonus episodes of his popular podcast “Tuesday’s with Stories!” Doug has performed in the Boston Comedy Festival, Cape Fear Comedy Festival, and twice in the renowned New York Comedy Festival. Doug is also the founder of the very first comedy festival in Rhode Island, The Rogue Island Comedy Festival, which takes place annually, every May and October in historic Newport, Rhode Island.
- Shows are 18+ and include adult language and themes.
- Drinks are available including beer, wine, cider, seltzer, limited mixed drinks and non-alcoholic options. Please have your ID ready.
- Hot Dogs are available at the show and cooked as they are ordered.
- Tickets are also available at the door.
- Seats are first come first serve.
- Doors will open 30 minutes before show time
- The use of video equipment or flash photography is strictly prohibited
- No smoking, no vaping, no chewing tabacco, no outside drinks.
- Parking can be found on State Street or the Shelby Street parking lot.