Michael Palascak is a comedian who grew up in Wabash, Indiana, began his career in Chicago and now resides in LA. He performed on both The Late Late Show with James Corden and The Late Show with Stephen Colbert in the same year. In addition, his resume includes A Little Late with Lilly Singh, Letterman, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, Conan, has a Comedy Central Half Hour special, and was a Top 5 Finalist on Last Comic Standing where one judge claimed, “My first impression of Michael was a great likability. This is a guy that could star in a sitcom.”
Michael’s likability allows him to relate to his audiences in a real way which sets up the huge laughs he gets from his sharp, personal material. Consistently writing and performing, Michael recently released both a new album— The Internet Live through 800 Pound Gorilla and a new stand-up special on the Dry Bar app— 1984. Available for free streaming.
Drew Hunt of The Chicago Reader wrote about Michael, “In a lot of ways, he represents the ideal antidote to the sort of unbridled cynicism that pervades much of contemporary stand-up.” Michael’s optimism continues in the new National Lampoon series — The Bright Side where he takes a positive stance on a negative topic streaming on YouTube.
- Shows are 18+ and include adult language and themes. (13 - 17 y/o may attend only if accompanied by a parent/guardian)
- Drinks are available including beer, wine, cider, seltzer, limited mixed drinks and non-alcoholic options. Please have your ID ready.
- Hot Dogs are available at the show and cooked as they are ordered.
- Tickets are also available at the door.
- Seats are first come first serve.
- Doors will open 30 minutes before show time
- The use of video equipment or flash photography is strictly prohibited
- Parking can be found on State Street or the Shelby Street parking lot.